The flash flooding threat will begin moving east out of the Plains into the Upper Midwest and Great Lakes on Thursday
Flash flooding will continue to be possible on Thursday but will begin moving out of the central and northern Plains. The area of concern will be the Upper Midwest edging into the the eastern Great Lakes region. 1 to 2 inches of rainfall will be possible into Friday.
1NM W Unalaska AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 4:27 pm AKDT Aug 27, 2014
Forecast Valid: 6pm AKDT Aug 27, 2014-6pm AKDT Sep 3, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT AN AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WIND WAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA 1000 MB LOW NEAR PILOT POINT MOVES INTO THE WESTERN GULF
TONIGHT. A 994 MB LOW 510 NM SOUTHWEST OF ATTU MOVES TO 195 NM
SOUTHWEST OF SAINT PAUL FRI AFTERNOON WHILE GRADUALLY WEAKENING TO
- Tonight WNW wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of rain before 7pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain, mainly after 1am. Patchy fog after 1am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday WSW wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of showers. Patchy fog. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night SSW wind around 10 kt. Rain likely, mainly before 1am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday W wind around 10 kt. A chance of rain before 7am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night W wind around 10 kt. A chance of showers after 7pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday NW wind around 10 kt. A chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night NW wind around 10 kt. A chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE