More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
1NM W Unalaska AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 4:20 pm AKDT Oct 25, 2014
Forecast Valid: 10pm AKDT Oct 25, 2014-6pm AKDT Nov 1, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT AN AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WIND WAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA 995 MB LOW 250 NM
NORTH OF ATTU WILL MOVE TO 100 NM SOUTHWEST OF GAMBELL AND
STRENGTHEN TO 965 MB SUN AFTERNOON. THE LOW WILL THEN REMAIN
NEARLY STATIONARY AND WEAKEN TO 980 MB MON AFTERNOON. A 997 MB LOW
WILL DEVELOP 100 NM SOUTHEAST OF SAND POINT MON AFTERNOON.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Patchy fog after 1am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday SSW wind 10 to 15 kt. A slight chance of rain after 1pm. Patchy fog. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SW wind 15 to 20 kt. Rain, mainly after 7pm. Patchy fog before 1am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday W wind 15 to 20 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night WNW wind 20 to 25 kt, with gusts as high as 30 kt. Showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday NW wind 25 to 30 kt, with gusts as high as 35 kt. Showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night NW wind 25 to 30 kt, with gusts as high as 40 kt. Showers likely, mainly before 7pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday NW wind 10 to 20 kt. A chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night SSE wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE