Winter weather forecast for Rockies and southern Plains
A developing storm system will bring snow to parts of the Rockies and southern Plains on Friday, which will move into the central U.S. on Saturday. Freezing rain is also forecast from Texas to the mid-Mississippi Valley and into the Carolinas. Meanwhile, temperatures will be 20-40 degrees below normal across parts of the central and southern U.S. on Friday.
Read More... Humidity43% Wind SpeedNW 12 mph Barometer30.27 in (1025.1 mb) Dewpoint19°F (-7°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Ketchikan, Ketchikan International Airport (PAKT)
Lat: 55.36°N Lon: 131.71°W Elev: 89ft.
13 Miles SSE Dora Bay AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 49. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 47. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Monday Sunny, with a high near 44. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Wednesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46.