Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest, tapering off in New England
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Light Rain and Breezy
9°C Humidity77% Wind SpeedSE 21 G 25 mph Barometer29.89 in (1012.3 mb) Dewpoint42°F (6°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Ketchikan International Airport (PAKT)
Lat: 55.35°N Lon: 131.7°W Elev: 76ft.
13 Miles SSE Dora Bay AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Showers. High near 50. Northeast wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tonight Showers likely, mainly before midnight. Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Northeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Scattered showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the morning. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Monday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Tuesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.