Arctic air to drop temperatures across the northern Plain and northern Rockies; will bring snow to the Intermountain West
An arctic front is forecast to plunge through the northern Plains and northern Rockies on Saturday bringing a drastic drop in temperatures across these areas with a burst of snow over much of the Intermountain Region. Arctic air will also filter into the Pacific Northwest bringing with it snow showers and subfreezing low temperatures.
Read More... Humidity54% Wind SpeedN 5 mph BarometerNA Dewpoint10°F (-12°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Hydaburg Seaplane Base (PAHY)
Lat: 55.21°N Lon: 132.84°W Elev: 0ft.
7 Miles S Polk Inlet AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Northwest wind 15 to 25 mph. Saturday Night Snow, mainly after midnight. Low around 25. Southeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible. Sunday Snow. High near 33. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Sunday Night Snow. Low around 26. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday A 40 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Wednesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Wednesday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Thursday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Thursday Night Snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Friday Rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 33.