Major nor'easter to affect northeastern U.S.
The stage is being set for a major nor'easter to affect parts of the Northeast Monday through Wednesday. This system will be responsible for heavy snowfall and strong winds, with blizzard conditions possible along coastal areas from New Jersey to Massachusetts. Blizzard Warnings are in effect along the coast from central New Jersey to the Canadian border.
Read More... Humidity79% Wind SpeedSE 8 mph Barometer29.91 in (1013.0 mb) Dewpoint40°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Ketchikan, Ketchikan International Airport (PAKT)
Lat: 55.36°N Lon: 131.71°W Elev: 89ft.
2 Miles E Mountain Point AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. South wind around 10 mph. Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers. Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Monday Night Showers, mainly after midnight. Low around 36. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday Scattered showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Night Rain, mainly after midnight. Low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Wednesday Rain. High near 44. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Wednesday Night Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Thursday Night Cloudy, with a low around 40. Friday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45.