Arctic air to drop temperatures across the northern Plain and northern Rockies; will bring snow to the Intermountain West
An arctic front is forecast to plunge through the northern Plains and northern Rockies on Saturday bringing a drastic drop in temperatures across these areas with a burst of snow over much of the Intermountain Region. Arctic air will also filter into the Pacific Northwest bringing with it snow showers and subfreezing low temperatures.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity60% Wind SpeedNW 8 mph Barometer30.13 in (1020.3 mb) Dewpoint12°F (-11°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Ketchikan International Airport (PAKT)
Lat: 55.35°N Lon: 131.7°W Elev: 76ft.
Polk Inlet AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast. Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Snow, mainly after midnight. Low around 28. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible. Sunday Snow before noon, then rain. High near 38. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Sunday Night Rain. Low around 34. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Wednesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Thursday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Thursday Night Rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Friday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 38.