Severe weather possible for parts of central, northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the central and northern Plains, from northeastern Nebraska across parts of eastern and northern South Dakota. Large hail will be the main risk, though a tornado or two is possible, as well.
HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Ketchikan International Airport (PAKT)
Lat: 55.35°N Lon: 131.7°W Elev: 76ft.
Ketchikan International Airport AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers likely, mainly after noon. Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 55. Southeast wind 15 to 20 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tonight Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. West wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Isolated showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Thursday Rain after noon. High near 52. Southeast wind 20 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Thursday Night Rain. Low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Friday Rain. High near 56. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Friday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Saturday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 50. Sunday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.