Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Read More... Humidity74% Wind SpeedS 8 mph Barometer29.83 in (1010.1 mb) Dewpoint40°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Ketchikan International Airport (PAKT)
Lat: 55.35°N Lon: 131.7°W Elev: 76ft.
7 Miles SW Grindall Island AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers. High near 45. Southeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tonight Showers likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Scattered showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Monday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Tuesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.