Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity70% Wind SpeedNW 10 mph Barometer30.22 in (1023.4 mb) Dewpoint30°F (-1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Ketchikan, Ketchikan International Airport (PAKT)
Lat: 55.36°N Lon: 131.71°W Elev: 89ft.
Pop Point AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 25 to 30 mph. Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. North wind around 30 mph. Sunday Snow likely before noon, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Northeast wind 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Sunday Night Snow likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Northeast wind 20 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A 30 percent chance of snow before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Northeast wind around 25 mph. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38.