Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity78% Wind SpeedNW 9 mph Barometer30.31 in (1026.4 mb) Dewpoint29°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Ketchikan, Ketchikan International Airport (PAKT)
Lat: 55.36°N Lon: 131.71°W Elev: 89ft.
Ward Cove AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. East wind around 15 mph. Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. East wind 15 to 20 mph. Sunday Snow likely before noon, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Sunday Night Rain likely before midnight, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A 30 percent chance of snow before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Southeast wind around 15 mph. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39.