Severe weather possible for parts of central Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wed. afternoon and evening across portions of the central Plains, mainly across western Kansas into southern Nebraska. Large hail & damaging winds will be the main threats. Isolated wind and hail will also be possible over much of Missouri eastward into the Ohio Valley, with locally-strong wind gusts over the Northeast.
Read More... Humidity96% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.06 in (1018.0 mb) Dewpoint52°F (11°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Klawock Airport (PAKW)
Lat: 55.59°N Lon: 133.09°W Elev: 49ft.
13 Miles W Craig AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Scattered showers, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tonight Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight. Thursday Rain likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 59. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Thursday Night Rain. Low around 51. Southeast wind around 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Friday Rain before noon, then showers after noon. High near 59. Southeast wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Friday Night Showers likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Scattered showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Labor Day Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 59. Monday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Tuesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 59.