Threat of flash flooding continues into Monday for parts of Texas and New Mexico
Conditions will remain favorable for heavy rain and flooding through early Monday in parts of New Mexico and Texas along a stalled front. Isolated locations could receive 1 to 2 inches of additional rainfall. Numerous Flash Flood Watches and Warnings are in effect. The rainfall is forecast to taper off Monday afternoon.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
1NM WSW Clover Pass AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 8:23 pm AKDT Sep 21, 2014
Forecast Valid: 9pm AKDT Sep 21, 2014-6pm AKDT Sep 28, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA STORM FORCE LOW OVER THE EASTERN GULF WILL MOVE NORTH NEAR
140 WEST AND ONSHORE INTO THE YUKON BY MON MORNING. A SOUTH
FETCH WILL PERSIST OVER THE EASTERN GULF ON MON.
- Tonight SW wind 5 to 10 kt. Showers, mainly before 1am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday SW wind around 10 kt. Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night NE wind around 10 kt. Showers likely, mainly before 7pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday NE wind around 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night NE wind around 10 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday NE wind around 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night NE wind around 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday NE wind around 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night NE wind 5 to 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE