Severe weather possible for parts of eastern U.S.
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday evening across parts of the Appalachians & eastern Great Lakes, from eastern Kentucky northeastward to central New York. The main threat will be strong, damaging wind gusts. Isolated strong to severe storms will also be possible across parts of the southern Plains & lower Miss. Valley.
HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Metlakatla Seaplane Base (PAMM)
Lat: 55.08°N Lon: 131.35°W Elev: 0ft.
5 Miles SSE Point Louise AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind around 15 mph. Tonight Areas of fog. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Wednesday Scattered showers, mainly after noon. Areas of fog before noon. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday A 30 percent chance of rain before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.