Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Overcast and Breezy
7°C Humidity81% Wind SpeedNW 21 mph Barometer29.47 in Dewpoint39°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Metlakatla Seaplane Base (PAMM)
Lat: 55.08°N Lon: 131.35°W Elev: 0ft.
10 Miles NE Pop Point AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Rain. High near 48. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Tonight Rain before midnight, then scattered showers after midnight. Low around 40. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Rain. High near 45. Northeast wind around 15 mph becoming southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Saturday Night Rain. Low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Sunday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 46. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Sunday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Monday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Tuesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42.