A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
3NM ESE Point Louise AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 10:44 pm AKST Jan 28, 2015
Forecast Valid: 12am AKST Jan 29, 2015-6pm AKST Feb 4, 2015
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA WEATHER FRONT OVER THE EASTERN GULF WILL MOVE NORTH OVER THE
PANHANDLE THROUGH THURSDAY AFTERNOON AND THEN WEAKEN OVERNIGHT.
- Overnight ESE wind 5 to 10 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night NE wind 15 to 20 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday NE wind 15 to 20 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night NE wind 15 to 20 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday NE wind 20 to 25 kt, with gusts as high as 35 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night NE wind around 25 kt, with gusts as high as 35 kt. Rain likely, mainly after midnight. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday NE wind 20 to 25 kt, with gusts as high as 30 kt. A chance of snow. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night NE wind around 20 kt. A chance of snow. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE