Winter storm bringing snow, sleet and freezing rain from lower Miss. Valley to Northeast
A strong cold front moving across the eastern U.S. will bring heavy snow from parts of the Ohio Valley to the Northeast on Thursday, with rain, freezing rain and sleet possible from parts of the lower Mississippi Valley across the Southeast to the southern Mid-Atlantic. Snowfall totals of 5-10 inches are possible for some areas. Winter Storm Warnings remain in effect from Texas to Nantucket.
Read More... Humidity97% Wind SpeedS 12 mph Barometer29.96 in (1014.7 mb) Dewpoint42°F (6°C) Visibility5.00 mi Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Ketchikan, Ketchikan International Airport (PAKT)
Lat: 55.36°N Lon: 131.71°W Elev: 89ft.
14 Miles E Point Louise AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Rain. High near 39. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Tonight Rain, mainly before midnight. Low around 34. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Rain likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Saturday Rain likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night Rain. Low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Sunday Rain. High near 39. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Sunday Night Rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Monday Rain and snow likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Monday Night Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Tuesday Snow showers likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Tuesday Night Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Wednesday Snow likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 34.