Stormy weather expected for the Pacific Northwest and Intermountain West
An impressive frontal system will continue moving through the Pacific Northwest and the Intermountain West and slowly make its way south. Behind it very cold Arctic air will follow. Higher elevation snow and moderate rainfall can be expected throughout these regions along with strong winds.
Read More... Humidity44% Wind SpeedN 5 mph Barometer29.96 in (1014.8 mb) Dewpoint9°F (-13°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Ketchikan International Airport (PAKT)
Lat: 55.35°N Lon: 131.7°W Elev: 76ft.
13 Miles WNW Point Louise AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 27. Northeast wind 20 to 30 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 13. Northeast wind 10 to 20 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 31. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Snow. High near 33. Northeast wind around 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday Night Snow likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Tuesday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Thursday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39.