Heavy rainfall from the remnants of Odile will continue to impacts parts of New Mexico and Texas into the early weekend
The remnant center of Odile will continue moving eastward into New Mexico and then western Texas through the early weekend. Moderate rainfall with pockets of heavier rainfall will continue to increase the flash flood threat for a large portion of New Mexico and West Texas. Expect the rainfall to begin tapering off from west to east across New Mexico Friday night and West Texas into Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
7NM N Caamano Point AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 9:18 pm AKDT Sep 18, 2014
Forecast Valid: 11pm AKDT Sep 18, 2014-6pm AKDT Sep 25, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA GALE FORCE LOW OVER THE CENTRAL GULF WILL MOVE TO THE NORTHERN
GULF THU NIGHT. THE ASSOCIATED WEATHER FRONT WILL MOVE ACROSS SE
ALASKA THU NIGHT. ANOTHER LOW WILL MOVE TOWARDS THE OUTER COAST
FROM THE SOUTH FRI NIGHT INTO SAT.
- Overnight SE wind around 15 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday SE wind around 15 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night SE wind 15 to 20 kt. Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday SE wind 20 to 25 kt, with gusts as high as 30 kt. Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night SE wind 5 to 10 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Rain likely, mainly before 7am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SE wind 5 to 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE