Tropical Storm Bertha moving through northeastern Caribbean
The National Hurricane Center is currently monitoring Tropical Storm Bertha as it moves through the northeastern Caribbean, with maximum sustained winds of 50 mph. A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, with Bertha expected to pass near Puerto Rico on Saturday, before eventually curving to the north and northeast, away from the U.S. mainland.
7NM N Caamano Point AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 3:26 pm AKDT Aug 1, 2014
Forecast Valid: 5pm AKDT Aug 1, 2014-6pm AKDT Aug 7, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA RIDGE OF HIGH PRESSURE WILL REMAIN OVER THE OUTSIDE WATERS
THROUGH SUN MORNING. A SERIES OF WEAK FRONTS WILL AFFECT THE
OFFSHORE AREAS THROUGH SUN. SEA BREEZES WILL AFFECT THE
IMMEDIATE COAST AND INSIDE WATERS ESPECIALLY DURING THE
AFTERNOONS AND EVENINGS.
- This Afternoon NW wind around 15 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight NW wind 10 to 15 kt. Clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday NW wind around 10 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night NW wind 5 to 10 kt. Clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE