Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
7NM N Caamano Point AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 6:36 am AKDT Oct 24, 2014
Forecast Valid: 9am AKDT Oct 24, 2014-6pm AKDT Oct 30, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA LOW ABOUT 150NM W OF HAIDA GWAII WILL REMAIN NEARLY STATIONARY
THROUGH SAT THEN WEAKEN AND MOVE S. A WEAK BROAD TROUGH OF LOW
PRESSURE WILL EXTEND FROM THE LOW TO THE NW OVER THE GULF OF AK
AND NE PACIFIC THROUGH EARLY SAT.
- Today SE wind 10 to 15 kt. Showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight SE wind around 10 kt. Showers, mainly before 1am. Patchy fog after 1am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday SE wind around 10 kt. Scattered showers, mainly before 7am. Patchy fog before 7am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night SE wind around 10 kt becoming NW in the evening. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday SE wind around 10 kt. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night SE wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday SE wind around 15 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE