Severe weather possible for parts of northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the northern Plains, from extreme south-central North Dakota into eastern South Dakota. Isolated severe thunderstorms capable of hail and locally-strong wind gusts are possible.
Read More... Humidity94% Wind SpeedE 10 mph Barometer29.95 in Dewpoint52°F (11°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Ketchikan International Airport (PAKT)
Lat: 55.35°N Lon: 131.7°W Elev: 76ft.
4 Miles E Loring AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Southwest wind around 15 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tonight Showers likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Scattered showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Thursday Rain after noon. High near 53. Northeast wind 20 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Thursday Night Rain. Low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Friday Rain. High near 55. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Friday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Saturday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Saturday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Sunday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Sunday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.