Nor'easter to impact East Coast Thanksgiving travel
An active weather pattern is shaping up across the eastern U.S. as a nor'easter continues to be forecast to move up the East Coast through early Thursday. This storm will bring precipitation up and down the coast, mostly in the form of rain along coastal areas, with snow expected farther inland. These conditions are expected to impact Thanksgiving travel conditions on Wednesday.
Read More... Humidity81% Wind SpeedE 8 mph Barometer30.20 in Dewpoint37°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Metlakatla Seaplane Base (PAMM)
Lat: 55.08°N Lon: 131.35°W Elev: 0ft.
10 Miles ENE Point Louise AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tonight Scattered showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Sunny, with a temperature rising to near 38 by noon, then falling to around 30 during the remainder of the day. Northeast wind 15 to 20 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Northeast wind around 25 mph. Thanksgiving Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Northeast wind around 35 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Friday Sunny, with a high near 24. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Sunday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 21. Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22.