Snow winding down in the Northeast; heavy rainfall in the Northwest
Happy Thanksgiving! Conditions will continue to improve throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the nor'easter moves away from the coast. Meanwhile, the Pacific Northwest will remain wet due to a series of Pacific storm systems. Flood Watches remain in effect for parts of Washington state through Friday.
Read More... Humidity59% Wind SpeedNW 12 mph Barometer29.68 in (1005.3 mb) Dewpoint24°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Ketchikan International Airport (PAKT)
Lat: 55.35°N Lon: 131.7°W Elev: 76ft.
9 Miles NNW Caamano Point AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 30. Northeast wind around 25 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Northeast wind around 25 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 22. Northeast wind 15 to 20 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. East wind 5 to 15 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. East wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Sunday Snow likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38.