Developing storm will spread rain across eastern U.S.; thunderstorms in the Southeast
A storm system developing in the South will move up the Mississippi River Valley on Sunday bringing rainfall to much of the eastern U.S., along with thunderstorms in the southeastern states. Some of the thunderstorms in the Southeast could produce large hail, damaging wind and heavy rain.
10NM N Caamano Point AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 3:49 pm AKST Nov 22, 2014
Forecast Valid: 6pm AKST Nov 22, 2014-6pm AKST Nov 29, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisLOW PRESSURE WILL PERSIST OVER THE ALASKAN PENINSULA AS A SERIES
OF WEAK WAVES TRAVEL NORTHEAST INTO THE FAR SOUTHEASTERN GULF
THROUGH MONDAY MORNING.
- Tonight SE wind 5 to 10 kt. Showers. Patchy fog after midnight. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday S wind 5 to 10 kt. Showers likely, mainly after noon. Patchy fog before noon. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night ESE wind 10 to 15 kt. Showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday SSE wind 10 to 15 kt becoming SW in the afternoon. Showers likely, mainly before noon. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Scattered showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain showers before noon, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain and snow showers before midnight. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain and snow showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night E wind around 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE