Stormy weather expected for the Pacific Northwest and Intermountain West
An impressive frontal system will continue moving through the Pacific Northwest and the Intermountain West and slowly make its way south. Behind it very cold Arctic air will follow. Higher elevation snow and moderate rainfall can be expected throughout these regions along with strong winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
10NM N Caamano Point AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 5:14 pm AKST Nov 27, 2014
Forecast Valid: 11pm AKST Nov 27, 2014-6pm AKST Dec 4, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE OVER THE YUKON AND NORTHERN BC WILL DRIFT SE
THROUGH FRI AND BEGIN TO WEAKEN. STRONG OUTFLOW WINDS WILL
CONTINUE EARLY THU NIGHT AND THEN WEAKEN BY FRI. A NEW FRONTAL
SYSTEM WILL MOVE INTO THE NORTHERN GULF FROM THE WEST ON SAT.
- Overnight ENE wind 20 to 25 kt, with gusts as high as 30 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday ENE wind 10 to 20 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night ENE wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday ESE wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night SE wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of snow after midnight. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday SE wind 10 to 15 kt. Snow likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SSE wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of snow. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of snow. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night SSE wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of snow. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE