Severe thunderstorms forecast this evening into tonight
Scattered severe storms with wind and hail will occur this evening and tonight from the central Plains east-northeast to southern Lake Michigan. A cluster of severe storms is possible over the Black Hills region, and more isolated wind and hail storms may occur over interior portions of the Pacific Northwest.
17NM NNE Point Louise AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 3:27 pm AKDT Jul 22, 2014
Forecast Valid: 5pm AKDT Jul 22, 2014-6pm AKDT Jul 28, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA RIDGE OF HIGH PRESSURE WILL WEAKEN AS IT MOVES SLOWLY EASTWARD
TUE NIGHT. A WEAK WEATHER FRONT WILL MOVE INTO THE EASTERN GULF
ON WED. A SECOND FRONT WILL MOVE INTO THE PANHANDLE ON FRI.
- This Afternoon Variable winds 5 kt or less. Showers likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Showers likely, mainly before 7pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday SW wind 5 to 10 kt. A slight chance of rain after 1pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night SW wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday SW wind 10 to 15 kt. Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night SW wind 5 to 10 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night SW wind 5 to 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday SW wind 5 to 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE