Flash flood threat continues across parts of New Mexico and Texas
Tropical moisture from the remnants of Tropical Storm Odile will continue to bring a threat of flash flooding on Monday across parts of southeastern New Mexico and southwest Texas. Rainfall rates of one inch per hour or more are possible in some locations. Flash Flood Watches and Warnings are in effect across the region.
17NM NNE Point Louise AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 8:56 am AKDT Sep 22, 2014
Forecast Valid: 5pm AKDT Sep 22, 2014-6pm AKDT Sep 28, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisWEAK HIGH PRESSURE OVER SOUTHEAST ALASKA WILL MOVE INTO BRITISH
COLUMBIA MONDAY AS A LARGE AREA OF LOW PRESSURE ABOUT 600 NM
SOUTHWEST OF HAIDA GWAII DRIFTS NORTHEAST THROUGH TUESDAY.
- This Afternoon Variable winds 5 kt or less. Showers likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight NE wind 5 to 10 kt. Showers likely, mainly before 7pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday NE wind around 15 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night NE wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of rain after 1am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday NE wind around 10 kt. Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night NE wind 10 to 15 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday NE wind around 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night NE wind 10 to 15 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday NE wind around 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE