Severe weather possible across parts of New York state and New England
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon across parts of upstate New York and into northern New England. Isolated large hail and locally-damaging wind gusts will be the main threats with any storms that develop.
5NM SSE Naukati Bay AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 3:57 am AKDT Jul 31, 2014
Forecast Valid: 6am AKDT Jul 31, 2014-6pm AKDT Aug 6, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL REMAIN OVER THE EASTERN GULF WHILE A
LOW REMAINS STATIONARY OVER THE SOUTHWEST GULF THROUGH FRIDAY.
- Today NE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming SW in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight SW wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday NE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming SW in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night SW wind around 10 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday SW wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night SW wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming NE in the evening. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday NE wind around 10 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE