Calm, but cold conditions move into eastern, southern U.S. behind storm
The late-season winter storm that brought snow and ice to parts of the eastern and southern U.S. has moved offshore and in its wake high pressure and arctic air will settle in. Temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal on Friday across these regions. Meanwhile, light snow showers are possible across parts of the Upper Midwest and Great Lakes.
Read More... Humidity89% Wind SpeedS 6 mph Barometer30.35 in (1027.8 mb) Dewpoint39°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Ketchikan, Ketchikan International Airport (PAKT)
Lat: 55.36°N Lon: 131.71°W Elev: 89ft.
13 Miles SE Coffman Cove AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Scattered showers, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Night Rain. Low around 38. Southeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Sunday Rain. High near 44. Southeast wind around 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Monday A chance of snow before noon, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Cloudy, with a low around 32. Tuesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Wednesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Wednesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Thursday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 39.