Wintry mix and snow from the western mountains to the southern Plains
A storm system in the west will bring rain to California and the Desert Southwest Saturday. Snow will fall in the Sierra, Great Basin and southern Rocky Mountains. Meanwhile a warm front will bring rain to Texas with a wintry mix from the Red River Valley to southern Ohio Valley. North of this front, snow is expected from the southern Plains to northern Ohio Valley.
5NM N Naukati Bay AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 6:33 pm AKST Feb 27, 2015
Forecast Valid: 9pm AKST Feb 27, 2015-6pm AKST Mar 6, 2015
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA WEAK TROUGH OF LOW PRESSURE ALONG THE OUTER COAST WILL
DISSIPATE THROUGH FRI NIGHT AS HIGH PRESSURE OVER THE GULF
EXPANDS EASTWARD. A DEVELOPING LOW IN THE NORTHERN GULF ON SAT
WILL MOVE SE ACROSS THE EASTERN GULF AND PANHANDLE THROUGH SUN
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming SW 5 to 10 kt in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night SW wind 5 to 10 kt. Rain after midnight. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Rain before noon. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday NE wind 5 to 10 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night NE wind around 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday NE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming SW in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night SW wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE