Winter weather forecast from Great Lakes to Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow is expected Thursday and Friday from the Great Lakes to the Northeast, as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast earlier this week, as snowfall totals of six inches or less are expected. Snow and freezing rain are forecast for parts of the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
5NM N Naukati Bay AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 4:30 am AKST Jan 29, 2015
Forecast Valid: 8am AKST Jan 29, 2015-6pm AKST Feb 4, 2015
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisWEAK HIGH PRESSURE WILL DEVELOP OVER THE CENTRAL PANHANDLE AND
EASTERN GULF TONIGHT...WHILE AN AREA OF LOW PRESSURE APPROACHES
- Today Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain before noon. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight NE wind 10 to 15 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday E wind 10 to 15 kt. Rain likely, mainly before noon. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night E wind 10 to 15 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday E wind 15 to 20 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night E wind 20 to 25 kt, with gusts as high as 30 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday E wind around 20 kt, with gusts as high as 30 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night NE wind around 20 kt, with gusts as high as 30 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday NE wind 15 to 20 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE