Unsettled weather moving into the western and central U.S.
Increasing moisture and colder air will filter into the Pacific Northwest Friday and into
Saturday. Expect rain to start near the coast and then begin to spread steadily to the south and east into the interior mountains as snow Friday into Saturday. Enough moisture will be pushed eastward to also see snow in the central and southern Rockies and adjacent Plains Friday.
3NM NW Bell Island Hot Springs AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 3:39 am AKST Feb 27, 2015
Forecast Valid: 5am AKST Feb 27, 2015-6pm AKST Mar 5, 2015
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA WEAK TROUGH OF LOW PRESSURE ALONG THE OUTER PANHANDLE COAST WILL
DISSIPATE THROUGH FRI NIGHT AS HIGH PRESSURE OVER THE GULF EXPANDS
EASTWARD. A DEVELOPING LOW IN THE NORTHERN GULF ON SAT WILL MOVE SE
ACROSS THE EASTERN GULF AND PANHANDLE THROUGH SUN NIGHT.
- Today NE wind 5 to 10 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight NE wind 10 to 15 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday NE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming SW in the morning. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday SW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming NE in the morning. Rain likely, mainly before noon. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night NE wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of rain before midnight. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday NE wind around 15 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night NE wind around 15 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday NE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming SW in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE