Severe weather possible for parts of northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the northern Plains, from extreme south-central North Dakota into eastern South Dakota. Isolated severe thunderstorms capable of hail and locally-strong wind gusts are possible.
Read More... Humidity67% Wind SpeedW 6 mph Barometer30.02 in (1016.7 mb) Dewpoint44°F (7°C) Visibility9.00 mi Wind Chill54°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Ketchikan International Airport (PAKT)
Lat: 55.35°N Lon: 131.7°W Elev: 76ft.
5 Miles NNE Bell Island Hot Springs AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Showers. High near 57. West wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Tonight Showers. Low around 43. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Wednesday Scattered showers, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Northeast wind 10 to 20 mph. Thursday Rain likely after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Northeast wind 20 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Thursday Night Rain. Low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Friday Rain. High near 54. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Friday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Saturday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Saturday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Sunday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Sunday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55.