Mix of precipitation forecast for much of eastern, southern U.S.
A system moving across the Great Lakes will bring a mix of precipitation from the southern Plains to New England on Tuesday. Rain is forecast from TX across the Southeast and into the mid-Atlantic, with freezing rain, sleet and/or mixed precipitation from the Midwest across the Ohio Valley and Central Appalachians. Snow is forecast from the northern Plains across the Great Lakes into New England.
Read More... Humidity28% Wind SpeedSE 6 mph Barometer30.27 in (1025.2 mb) Dewpoint16°F (-9°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Ketchikan, Ketchikan International Airport (PAKT)
Lat: 55.36°N Lon: 131.71°W Elev: 89ft.
6 Miles N Bell Island Hot Springs AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 43. South wind around 5 mph. Tonight A 20 percent chance of light snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Rain. High near 42. East wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night Rain before midnight, then snow. Low around 31. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Thursday Rain. High near 40. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Thursday Night Rain before midnight, then snow likely. Low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Sunday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Monday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38.