Snow winding down in the Northeast; heavy rainfall in the Northwest
Happy Thanksgiving! Conditions will continue to improve throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the nor'easter moves away from the coast. Meanwhile, the Pacific Northwest will remain wet due to a series of Pacific storm systems. Flood Watches remain in effect for parts of Washington state through Friday.
Read More... Humidity51% Wind SpeedNW 9 mph Barometer29.69 in (1005.6 mb) Dewpoint23°F (-5°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Ketchikan International Airport (PAKT)
Lat: 55.35°N Lon: 131.7°W Elev: 76ft.
6 Miles N Bell Island Hot Springs AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 28. Northeast wind around 35 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Northeast wind 35 to 40 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 24. Northeast wind 20 to 30 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. Northeast wind 10 to 20 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Sunday Snow likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Tuesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 33.