Heavy Snow For the Southern Rockies with Heavy Rain for Portions of the Southwest
A moist flow off the Pacific will bring heavy rain to southern California and Arizona with heavy snow for the southern Rocky Mountains Monday. More freezing rain is possible from the southern Plains to the central Mississippi Valley. Heavy snow is also expected for portions of New England and upstate New York Monday.
2NM NE Deer Island AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 2:38 am AKST Mar 2, 2015
Forecast Valid: 4am AKST Mar 2, 2015-6pm AKDT Mar 8, 2015
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA WEAK INVERTED TROUGH OF LOW PRESSURE WILL REMAIN ALONG THE
OUTER COAST OF SE AK ON MON AS HIGH PRESSURE CONTINUES TO BUILD
OVER NW CANADA. A WEATHER FRONT WILL MOVE NE INTO THE EASTERN
GULF MON NIGHT THEN ONSHORE OVER THE PANHANDLE TUE AND WED.
- Overnight SE wind around 15 kt. Clear. Seas around 3 ft.
- Monday ENE wind 10 to 15 kt becoming SE in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Monday Night SE wind around 15 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas around 3 ft.
- Tuesday E wind 5 to 10 kt becoming SSE in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Tuesday Night S wind around 10 kt becoming ESE after midnight. Mostly cloudy. Seas around 2 ft.
- Wednesday ESE wind around 15 kt. Rain likely, mainly after noon. Seas around 3 ft.
- Wednesday Night SE wind around 15 kt. Rain. Seas around 3 ft.
- Thursday SE wind around 10 kt. Rain. Seas around 2 ft.
- Thursday Night SE wind around 10 kt. A chance of rain. Seas around 2 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE