Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
2NM NE Deer Island AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 2:57 pm AKST Jan 29, 2015
Forecast Valid: 1am AKST Jan 30, 2015-6pm AKST Feb 5, 2015
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA WEAK LOW WILL ENTER THE FAR SOUTHEASTERN GULF THURSDAY NIGHT
AND MOVE NORTHEAST OVER HAIDA GWAII LATE FRIDAY. A VERY LARGE
LOW OVER THE NORTHERN PACIFIC WILL PUSH A FRONT NORTH OVER THE
GULF SATURDAY INTO SUNDAY.
- Overnight SE wind 10 to 15 kt. Cloudy. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Friday SE wind 15 to 20 kt. Cloudy. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
- Friday Night SE wind 15 to 20 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
- Saturday SE wind 20 to 25 kt, with gusts as high as 35 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 4 to 5 ft.
- Saturday Night SE wind around 25 kt, with gusts as high as 35 kt. A chance of snow after midnight. Seas around 5 ft.
- Sunday SE wind 20 to 25 kt, with gusts as high as 35 kt. A chance of snow before noon, then a chance of rain. Seas 4 to 5 ft.
- Sunday Night SE wind around 20 kt, with gusts as high as 30 kt. A chance of rain before midnight, then a chance of snow. Seas around 4 ft.
- Monday SE wind 15 to 20 kt. Partly sunny. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
- Monday Night SE wind around 15 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas around 3 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE