Arctic air to drop temperatures across the northern Plain and northern Rockies; will bring snow to the Intermountain West
An arctic front is forecast to plunge through the northern Plains and northern Rockies on Saturday bringing a drastic drop in temperatures across these areas with a burst of snow over much of the Intermountain Region. Arctic air will also filter into the Pacific Northwest bringing with it snow showers and subfreezing low temperatures.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity40% Wind SpeedNE 7 mph Barometer30.14 in (1020.8 mb) Dewpoint5°F (-15°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Klawock Airport (PAKW)
Lat: 55.59°N Lon: 133.09°W Elev: 49ft.
2 Miles WSW Whale Pass AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Saturday Night Snow, mainly after midnight. Low around 25. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible. Sunday Snow. High near 34. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Sunday Night Snow, mainly before midnight. Low around 27. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Wednesday Night A chance of snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Thursday Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Thursday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 36.