Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Read More... Humidity81% Wind SpeedSE 9 mph Barometer29.95 in Dewpoint36°F (2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 56.48°N Lon: 132.37°W Elev: 43ft.
11 Miles NNW Whale Pass AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Scattered showers. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 37. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Rain likely, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Rain. High near 39. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southeast wind around 15 mph becoming northwest in the evening. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Christmas Day Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Saturday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.