Severe weather possible for parts of central, northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the central and northern Plains, from northeastern Nebraska across parts of eastern and northern South Dakota. Large hail will be the main risk, though a tornado or two is possible, as well.
Read More... Humidity82% Wind SpeedE 5 mph Barometer29.90 in Dewpoint45°F (7°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 56.48°N Lon: 132.37°W Elev: 43ft.
10 Miles NNW Thoms Place AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers. High near 48. Southwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tonight Showers, mainly before midnight. Low around 38. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Isolated showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. West wind around 5 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Rain likely after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Southeast wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Thursday Night Rain. Low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Friday Rain. High near 50. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Friday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Saturday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Saturday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Sunday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Sunday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.