A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
10NM NNE Thoms Place AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 4:30 am AKST Jan 29, 2015
Forecast Valid: 6am AKST Jan 29, 2015-6pm AKST Feb 4, 2015
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisWEAK HIGH PRESSURE WILL DEVELOP OVER THE CENTRAL PANHANDLE AND
EASTERN GULF TONIGHT...WHILE AN AREA OF LOW PRESSURE APPROACHES
- Today SE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the afternoon. Rain likely, mainly before noon. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight SE wind 5 to 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday SE wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of snow before noon, then a slight chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night SE wind around 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday SE wind around 10 kt. A chance of snow after noon. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night SE wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of snow. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday SE wind around 15 kt. Snow likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SE wind 10 to 15 kt. Snow likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday SE wind around 10 kt. A chance of snow. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE