Unsettled weather forecast across eastern U.S.
A storm system moving across the Great Lakes will bring unsettled weather to parts of the eastern U.S. on Monday, with widespread rain is expected across much of the Northeast. Snow is likely across Wisconsin and the western Great Lakes. Snow is also expected across the central and northern Rockies Monday into Tuesday.
Read More... Humidity87% Wind SpeedSE 5 mph Barometer29.79 in Dewpoint36°F (2°C) Visibility7.00 mi Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 56.48°N Lon: 132.37°W Elev: 43ft.
12 Miles E Wrangell AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers. High near 39. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Tonight Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Showers likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night Scattered showers before midnight. Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Thanksgiving Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.