Significant threat for flash flooding continues across the southwestern U.S.
Heavy precipitation continues to be forecast for much of the Southwest U.S. this week due to the remnants of weakening Tropical Storm Odile. The heavy rainfall will be concentrated across southern Arizona, southern New Mexico and western Texas where 3 to 6 inches could fall through Friday, with some locales receiving up to 9 inches. Flash Flood Watches remain in effect for much of this area.
Read More... Humidity88% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer29.79 in Dewpoint48°F (9°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 56.82°N Lon: 132.97°W Elev: 107ft.
19 Miles SSW Scow Bay AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A 30 percent chance of rain. Areas of fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain before noon. Areas of fog before noon. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Thursday Rain. High near 55. Southeast wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Thursday Night Rain. Low around 49. Southeast wind around 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Friday Rain. High near 54. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Monday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Monday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.