Strong winds in the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley
A developing storm system in the Upper Midwest will move through the Great Lakes into Canada on Monday. Winds will be gusty and strong around this system and extend from the Great Lakes to the Ohio and Tennessee Valleys. The strongest winds will be around Lake Ontario and Lake Erie, with gusts up to 60 mph in parts of Michigan, Ohio and Upstate New York where High Wind Warnings are in effect.
Light Rain Fog/Mist
4°C Humidity93% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer29.86 in Dewpoint37°F (3°C) Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 56.82°N Lon: 132.97°W Elev: 107ft.
12 Miles W Blaquiere Point AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Rain. Low around 37. Northeast wind 20 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday Rain before noon, then showers after noon. High near 43. Northeast wind 15 to 20 mph becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Showers likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night Scattered showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 32. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.