Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
12NM SSE Scow Bay AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 5:59 am AKDT Oct 25, 2014
Forecast Valid: 7am AKDT Oct 25, 2014-6pm AKDT Oct 31, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA WEAKENING LOW W OF HAIDA GWAII SAT MORNING WILL MOVE SE TO
B.C. COAST THROUGH SUN MORNING. A WEAK TROUGH OF LOW PRESSURE
EXTENDING NW FROM THE LOW WILL REMAIN ACROSS THE PANHANDLE
THROUGH SUN. OUTLOOK. MOISTURE REMNANTS OF HURRICANE ANA OVER
THE N PACIFIC WILL TRACK NE INTO THE FAR SE GULF THROUGH MON
- Today SE wind 5 to 10 kt. Patchy fog before 1pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight SE wind 5 to 10 kt. Patchy fog after 1am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Isolated showers after 1pm. Patchy fog before 7am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Scattered showers after 7pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday SE wind around 10 kt. Scattered showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night SE wind around 15 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday SE wind around 15 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night SE wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday SE wind around 10 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE