Snow continues in Northern New England
Strong low pressure will keep snow going over northern New England into Thursday afternoon. Another low pressure area will bring snow to the central Plains and Mississippi Valley. Occasional rain and mountain snow is expected along the west coast and southern Rocky Mountains.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
11NM SW Scow Bay AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 2:57 am AKST Dec 18, 2014
Forecast Valid: 4am AKST Dec 18, 2014-6pm AKST Dec 24, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA WEAK FRONT IN THE SE GULF WILL GRADUALLY MOVE ONSHORE WED
EVENING. A STORM FORCE LOW AND ASSOCIATED FRONTAL BOUNDARY WILL
ENTER THE SOUTHERN GULF ON THU ABSORBING THE WEAK FRONT. THE
STRONG FRONT WILL SPREAD HIGH WINDS AND SEA ACROSS THE GULF AND
SOUTHERN PANHANDLE THU.
- Overnight E wind around 15 kt. A slight chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday E wind around 15 kt. Rain, mainly after noon. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night SE wind around 15 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday SE wind around 15 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night SE wind 15 to 20 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday SE wind 15 to 20 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night SE wind 15 to 20 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday SE wind around 15 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SE wind around 15 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE