More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
21NM WSW Scow Bay AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 11:19 pm AKDT Oct 25, 2014
Forecast Valid: 1am AKDT Oct 26, 2014-6pm AKDT Nov 1, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA WEAKENING LOW SW OF HAIDA GWAII WILL MOVE SE AWAY FROM THE
AREA THROUGH SUN. A WEAK TROUGH OF LOW PRESSURE OVER THE EASTERN
GULF OF AK WILL MOVE INLAND OVER SE AK SUN. A WEAK LOW OVER THE
NW GULF OF AK WILL MOVE TO THE NE GULF SUN.
- Overnight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
- Sunday SE wind around 10 kt. Scattered showers, mainly after 1pm. Seas around 2 ft.
- Sunday Night SE wind around 10 kt. Scattered showers. Seas around 2 ft.
- Monday SE wind 5 to 10 kt. Scattered showers before 1pm. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Monday Night SE wind 10 to 15 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Tuesday SE wind around 15 kt. A chance of rain. Seas around 3 ft.
- Tuesday Night SE wind 10 to 15 kt. Rain. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Wednesday SE wind around 20 kt. Rain. Seas around 4 ft.
- Wednesday Night SE wind 15 to 20 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE