Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
21NM WSW Scow Bay AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 9:01 am AKDT Oct 30, 2014
Forecast Valid: 11am AKDT Oct 30, 2014-6pm AKST Nov 5, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisLOW PRESSURE OVER THE EASTERN GULF WILL MOVE SLOWLY
NORTHWESTWARD ON THURSDAY INTO THE NORTHERN GULF. ON THURSDAY
NIGHT TROUGHING WILL EXTEND FROM THE NORTHERN GULF SOUTHEAST
THROUGH THE EASTERN GULF AND PANHANDLE.
- Today Variable winds 5 kt or less. Rain. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tonight NW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming SE after midnight. Rain likely, mainly before 7pm. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Friday SE wind 15 to 20 kt. Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
- Friday Night SE wind 20 to 25 kt, with gusts as high as 35 kt. Rain likely. Seas 4 to 5 ft.
- Saturday SE wind 20 to 25 kt, with gusts as high as 35 kt. Rain. Seas 4 to 5 ft.
- Saturday Night SE wind around 20 kt. Rain. Seas around 4 ft.
- Sunday SE wind around 20 kt. Rain likely. Seas around 4 ft.
- Sunday Night SE wind around 20 kt. Rain. Seas around 4 ft.
- Monday SE wind 15 to 20 kt. Rain. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE