More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
18NM NNE Wrangell AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 3:34 pm AKDT Oct 25, 2014
Forecast Valid: 6pm AKDT Oct 25, 2014-6pm AKDT Nov 1, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA WEAKENING LOW SW OF HAIDA GWAII WILL MOVE SE AWAY FROM THE
AREA THROUGH SUN. A WEAK TROUGH OF LOW PRESSURE OVER THE EASTERN
GULF OF AK WILL MOVE INLAND OVER SE AK SUN. A WEAK LOW OVER THE
NW GULF OF AK WILL MOVE TO THE NE GULF SUN.
- Tonight NE wind 10 to 15 kt. Patchy fog after 1am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday NE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming SW in the afternoon. Isolated showers after 1pm. Patchy fog before 1pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming NE after midnight. Showers likely, mainly after 1am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday NE wind 10 to 15 kt. Showers likely, mainly before 7am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night NE wind 15 to 20 kt. Scattered showers after 1am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday NE wind around 20 kt, with gusts as high as 30 kt. Scattered rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night NE wind 15 to 20 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday NE wind around 15 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night NE wind around 15 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE