Snow winding down in the Northeast; heavy rainfall in the Northwest
Happy Thanksgiving! Conditions will continue to improve throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the nor'easter moves away from the coast. Meanwhile, the Pacific Northwest will remain wet due to a series of Pacific storm systems. Flood Watches remain in effect for parts of Washington state through Friday.
Read More... Humidity45% Wind SpeedE 16 G 23 mph Barometer29.79 in Dewpoint18°F (-8°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 56.48°N Lon: 132.37°W Elev: 43ft.
17 Miles ENE Blaquiere Point AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 18. Northeast wind around 25 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -20. Northeast wind 25 to 35 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 12. Northeast wind 15 to 25 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Sunday Snow likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. Tuesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 27.