Snow winding down in the Northeast; heavy rainfall in the Northwest
Happy Thanksgiving! Conditions will continue to improve throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the nor'easter moves away from the coast. Meanwhile, the Pacific Northwest will remain wet due to a series of Pacific storm systems. Flood Watches remain in effect for parts of Washington state through Friday.
Read More... Humidity45% Wind SpeedE 16 G 23 mph Barometer29.78 in Dewpoint18°F (-8°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 56.48°N Lon: 132.37°W Elev: 43ft.
22 Miles NE Wrangell AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 27. Northeast wind 20 to 30 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Northeast wind around 20 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 19. Northeast wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Northeast wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Northeast wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Sunday Snow likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Tuesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 30.