Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the Pacific Northwest through late Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity93% Wind SpeedE 9 mph Barometer29.49 in Dewpoint37°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Kake, Kake Airport (PAFE)
Lat: 56.95°N Lon: 133.9°W Elev: 171ft.
13 Miles S Kake Airport AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Showers. High near 40. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tonight Showers likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Southeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Scattered showers before midnight, then a chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Southeast wind 15 to 20 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Christmas Day Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Friday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Friday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.