Snow continues in Northern New England
Strong low pressure will keep snow going over northern New England into Thursday afternoon. Another low pressure area will bring snow to the central Plains and Mississippi Valley. Occasional rain and mountain snow is expected along the west coast and southern Rocky Mountains.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
3NM NNE Goddard AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 2:57 am AKST Dec 18, 2014
Forecast Valid: 4am AKST Dec 18, 2014-6pm AKST Dec 24, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA STORM FORCE FRONT WILL MOVE NORTHWESTWARD THROUGH THE EASTERN
GULF THU. A GALE FORCE FRONT WILL REACH THE EASTERN GULF ON FRI.
- Overnight ESE wind around 15 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday ESE wind 20 to 25 kt, with gusts as high as 35 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night ESE wind 15 to 20 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday ESE wind around 20 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night ESE wind around 20 kt, with gusts as high as 30 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday ESE wind 15 to 20 kt. Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night SE wind 10 to 15 kt becoming S after midnight. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday S wind around 15 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SSW wind around 15 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE