Heavy rain forecast for parts of the Southwest
The combination of a slow-moving front and monsoon moisture will bring thunderstorms to parts of the Southwest, some with heavy rain that could lead to isolated flash flooding. Areas at risk include southern Arizona, New Mexico and western Texas.
4NM NNE Goddard AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 4:11 pm AKDT Jul 31, 2014
Forecast Valid: 10pm AKDT Jul 31, 2014-6pm AKDT Aug 7, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL BE POSITIONED OVER THE EASTERN GULF THROUGH
SATURDAY MORNING...WHILE A LOW REMAINS STATIONARY OVER THE
WESTERN AND CENTRAL GULF.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Areas of fog after 1am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday NW wind 5 to 10 kt. Areas of fog before 1pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night NW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt after midnight. Clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain after 1pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday SSE wind 5 to 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night SSE wind around 10 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE